Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Have you ever...

Have you ever had that feeling that you were right on the edge of something great? Like you had something just beyond your fingertips? That if you tried just a little harder, you'd finally have what you've wanted?

I ask because today, I had that feeling. This morning I was able to grade some work but for some reason, I was having a hard time getting motivated. I am going to blame the rainy weather. Anyway, as I tried to get moving on things, I just felt pulled in a different direction...like I should have been doing other things. Now I'm at a loss when it comes to what exactly I was being pulled to but I definitely had a strong pull to something else- like if I just took a leap, I'd finally be able to achieve something amazing.

Am I alone? Have you ever felt that way? How so?

No comments:

Post a Comment