Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy 4th Anniversary!

June is a month of important dates...at least the end of June is. As you read yesterday, on the 20th of June in 2011, we found out that we would be blessed with a baby boy. Well on the 21st of June in 2008, Noah and I had a beautiful wedding and in front of everyone we love, said our vows.

Four years...Just saying that we've been married for four years doesn't sound right. It seems like it should be longer or that four years have gone by in a flash. I remember getting ready for the wedding and eating Subway with my girls for breakfast. I remember Caitlin, our flower girl, throwing a fit because she wanted to see her mom. I remember telling dad as we got ready to walk down the aisle, that if I tripped, that he was going to have to catch me or he was going down too. I remember seeing Noah's face. I remember being almost numb from excitement that I was going to be spending the rest of my life with my best friend. Even now, I feel almost skeptical that this is all a dream and I'll soon wake up.
Dad and I trying not to trip
Saying what I truly mean
Noah sang to me at the reception...Green Eyes
Elephant Ears...
To my wonderful best friend:
I cannot believe that four years have gone so fast. We have been through so many ups and downs throughout our time as a married couple and I know, in my heart, that I couldn't have done it without you, nor would I have wanted to. You are my life and I love you more than anything.

Like the open seas and shores...


"Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man 
who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat." -Joanne Woodward


No comments:

Post a Comment