Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

and it begins...

My last post described my plan for the 30 days before my 30th birthday. Well, the time is finally upon me. Believe it or not, I'm like a kid at Christmas. I am so excited for the start of my 30 days of birthday celebration.

Tomorrow is Pinterest day. I have a bunch of things that I want to do/make from all my many pins so here's a few pictures of what I'd like to try. I'll keep you updated on how it goes. Wish me luck!

I've gotten to LOVE fascinators. Now I'm going to make my own.

I've been dying to make this for almost a year.

Ayden needs new towels.

Wish I had this fabric for my skirt but it will still look great.

This in purple.

Taking Noah's shirts to make one of these.

Irish Carbombs- yes I've made them already but c'mon- who cares?!

Mine will look a bit different- buttons instead of pearls.

Face Mask- yikes

Hair Mask- oh yeah...

 





for Ayden's bedtime
So that's the plan for tomorrow. If you find something that you'd like to get feedback on and don't have a chance to try it- let me know! If I have all the "ingredients", I"ll give it a shot on Pinterest day! :-) YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I can't read your post because the background is too dark :(

    ReplyDelete