Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Favorite Day (t-28)

Today's plan was so fun. I got to do/eat/watch/wear my favorite things. So here are some of the favorites from my day. Enjoy!

First and foremost, I started my morning with my favorite breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes. I know it's childish but I don't care. That's why it's my favorite. :-)

Then I got all "dolled up" in my favorite summer dress and went to my favorite church. Have you ever been launched into a better mood just by walking into a building? I have. Noah and I recently started attending Gateway Church, Parkesburg campus and each week, it just reaffirms that I need this in my life. Even more than the important message each week but the people in the church are genuinely nice people. I am so happy each and every time I am there. Thank you for welcoming us and making us a part of the church family.

After the wonderful church service, I was able to come up to my two favorite people (and Mac Dawg). Ayden was eating breakfast and Noah was chatting with him. Nothing is better than walking up your stairs and having your son say, MAMA! Too cute!

On Sunday's, I like to lounge. I rarely actually do this but yesterday was a long day and I wanted to relax on "favorite day", so I turned on the tube and started to watch my favorite tv show. THE OFFICE! Yes I'm an addict. I love that show. I can watch all the seasons over and over and still find it funny.

 While Ayden was napping, I thought it would be a great time to enjoy my favorite cheesecake. Noah was awesome and made it for me yesterday knowing that I would want it. This is the BEST cheesecake I have ever had. (Thanks Aunt Jeanne for the recipe) It rocks!

I also noticed while I was chowing down on some cheesecake that it had started to rain. Call me crazy but I love the pattern rain drops make on glass. Even as a kid, we had a bay window in the front of the trailer and I would lay in the window watching rain and snow. I love it. Thunderstorms are also a favorite but no luck on that today. The rain was wonderful though. 

From there it was time for a late lunch, so Noah ordered my favorite pizza from our favorite pizza joint in Coatesville. Anthony's Pizza (across from Round Hill) is AWESOME! They make excellent food and I am so glad they are so close. My belt isn't crazy about it but whatever. :-)

After this, Ayden was up so we played a bit, while watching some movies.


And for dinner, (because all you can eat crab legs weren't in the cards) we had tomato soup and "toasted" cheese. Yes, toasted. I know you Chester County people say "grilled" but in the teeny tiny town of Edenville, we call it toasted cheese. SOOOOOO GOOD! And yes, they are the same thing.

And now, Ayden is down for the night. I'm ready for a very restful sleep so good night for now and I hope you all have a favorite day soon. It was pretty awesome.

Tomorrow's plan: Go hiking with the family- including Mac. This should be very interesting. Wish us luck! ps. We will be at Hibernia if anyone wants to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment