Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Getting ahead of the game...

Some of you may know that I'm a scrapbooker. I've always enjoyed scrapbooking, card making, and creating little crafts, and after I graduated from Millersville, I joined Close to my Heart scrapbooking company to sell supplies house to house. Although the business hasn't shown to be very lucrative for me personally, it does supply my addiction.

Now that I'm becoming a momma in November, I wanted to start ahead of time when making the baby's scrapbook. I really wanted to get a good head start on things just to try and keep up. *I mean, we've been married for 3 years and I'm still working on that album.* So when creating the baby's album, I really wanted to make it special and easy to fill in as the time flies by.

I have decided to share my pictures of the album. Because we aren't telling anyone the baby's name, you won't see any names and obviously we are missing a lot of pictures but I have post-its to tell me size of the picture and the subject of those pages. Please feel free to check out what I've done and hope to keep up with as the baby grows up.

Opening Page
Pg Test and Bump Pics
13 Week Ultrasound
19 Week Ultrasound
Baby Room and Shower
First Pics
  

Going Home
First Weeks


Firsts at Home
First Thanksgiving


First Christmas
January 2012


February 2012
March 2012


April 2012
May 2012



June 2012
July 2012

First Beach Trip
August 2012


September 2012
October 2012


November 2012
1st Birthday


1st Birthday/Halloween
December/Christmas 2012

As you can see, I wanted to get ahead. I used primarily Close to my Heart products because I have so much of their stuff. I've put post-its on the album to tell me what size pictures I need, where I need to journal, and if there are any other decorative items that should be included. I will certainly keep everyone updated on any other crafty things I decide to make and will update you on the progress once our little guy shows up.

Now here's my plug for the business...If you like what you see and just don't have the time, I'm more than happy to create a similar layout for you. Send me pictures and choose your papers/colors, I'll gladly create an album custom for you. You can email me, text, call, FB, whatever...I love to do this (in case you couldn't tell) so if I can help you get started, let me know! You can also check out the cool stuff Close to my Heart has to offer at www.closetomyheart.com. Check out the new Cricut cartridges and any new paper you'd like in your album. Hope to talk to you soon!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment