Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's the little things...

  • waxes my car
  • offers to paint my toenails- now that I can't see them
  • makes me BBQ chicken on the grill with veggies
  • AND makes me chocolate lava cakes with homemade vanilla ice cream
  • vacuums the part of the house that I HATE vacuuming
  • takes out the trash so I don't have to
  • helps me calm down when I see this "HUGE" problem that really isn't that huge
  • helps me calm down when the problem really is huge
  • empties the dishwasher
  • buys me flowers just because- maybe he's in a program
  • works extra jobs to help with money- so I can stay with the baby longer
  • always gets me a card from Mac Dawg on any occasion and actually has Mac "sign" with his paw print
  • unloads the car after a trip
  • goes grocery shopping with me- and brings in the groceries...and puts them away
  • pushes the cart when he go grocery shopping
  • rips all of our dvd's so I have something to watch when I'm up all night with the baby
  • helps me work on the budget for my school year
  • helps me solve problems on a daily basis
  • makes me laugh harder than anyone else
  • protects me
  • thinks about me- even when I don't know it
  • rubs my back- even when he doesn't want to
  • rubs my feet- again, even when he doesn't want to
  • helps me wrap gifts
  • makes dinner on a very regular basis
  • provides for our family
  • puts up with my crap on a consistent basis
  • gives me those "I love you so much" looks
  • sings to me, the baby, and Mac Dawg
  • takes care of our little family by working extremely hard
  • loves our puppy and plays fetch with him when I don't want to
  • tells our unborn son how special he is already
  • tells me how beautiful I am- even when I don't feel it
  • kisses me goodnight...every night
  • and so many more things...
These are only a few things that my husband does for me on a regular basis that let me know he loves me more than ever. I am a very lucky girl and only wish that I could show him the same amount of love in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment