Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's been a while...

With school/work, the baby, and being sick, I can honestly say, I have had no motivation to blog. And I truly enjoy blogging. I like to watch the counter on how many people have viewed the blog and I always hope for comments. But frankly, I've been blah lately.

Blame the weather. Blame the time of year. Blame not being able to shake this cold. Blame great shows being DVR'ed. Blame what you want but I haven't had the time and certainly not the motivation to blog. Also, I'm not sure that organizing my kitchen is really something people want to read about. Well, I have to be honest again...that is exactly what I plan to blog about.

So as a warning: The next few blogs may be about the mess that is my kitchen- before and after pictures will be included. It is my least favorite room in the house...I'll explain in blogs-to-be. It will be a thorough cleaning and de-cluttering series and if you feel the need to ask questions about anything kitchen related, please don't hesitate.

I hope to hear from you soon. Please feel free to send organizing issues my way and I'll answer as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment