Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

And I'm back...

First, I want to apologize for not being around for a few days. On Friday, we went to Chambersburg to visit my parents and sister. Every year, the town throws a great icefest and chili cook off. I love the little town festivals and this is one of them.

IceFest is a great time when local businesses pay for ice sculptures and they line the main street of the town. Then we all walk around the town and look at all of the ice sculptures. There are tents to visit as well. To try the 30 or so types of chili, you pay to get in and sample the chili and beer. (smelly!) This year, we didn't do that because Ayden was with us and frankly it was WAY too cold. So instead, we walked the streets, ate some food (KETTLE CORN!!! YAY) and enjoyed each others company.

Enjoy the pictures! I'll be back with organizing soon. 

Just a little frosty mug

Hope they aren't sensitive to cold

Trying to stay warm

This makes total sense.

Vroom!

The whole group

For all my Alpha Taus!

I like turtles!

Yes Noah mounted it.

Phila!!!

See...I told ya!

Rawr!

Honest Abe

Huddled for warmth...and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment