Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So lucky

I'm assuming that if you read my blog on a regular basis, it's probably because you're in a similar stage in life. Maybe you're in your late 20's-early 30's. Or you're married. Or you have a baby/babies. Or you manage a hectic full time job. Whatever relates to you, it's something that we have in common.

I've found that having all those things going for me (except the 30's thing....yuck), I know that I maybe do not have all the time I used to have for friends. It is not something that I wanted to happen or planned even. Things get moving and people get busy. And I am certainly the worst at keeping up with friendships- I've said that before.

But I'm still very lucky in that I have amazing friends that were made in college and those that still want to put up with me- have stuck around.

For instance, my little sister in the sorority, Deanna, has always been such a lovely and charming person. She is amazing. Through everything, she has never forgotten about me or anything. In fact, she so sweetly sent me an adorable bamboo heart plant today. I am not a major green thumb but I am so excited to see how it grows and have it grace my home. I cannot thank her enough for such a cute gift- especially for no reason at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment