Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Mommy Monday morning- part 1

I know being a new mom can be exhausting. With feedings, diaper changes, spit up, analyzing cries, and all that goes with babies, things can get frustrating. But I have to be honest, I have an amazing child that can start my day off on the best note ever.

Each morning at 5 am, I get up to feed the little man. Well, let me rephrase that. He usually wakes me up to let me know he's hungry and needs new "seat covers", as my mom says. So I roll out of bed, avoiding Mac, as not to wake him. (he thinks that when I move, it's time for breakfast and a walk) I blindly walk to Ayden's room and turn on the little night light. When I turn to his crib, there he is kicking his little legs and looking around with those bright eyes. All I have to do is say "mornin' baby" and there it is. This is what makes my day worth it. This little thing completely wakes me up and lets me know that my day matters.

My son smiles at his mommy- because he knows me and more importantly, loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment