Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thank you Thursday

Vacuum all three floors AND stairs (using 2 vacuum cleaners). Empty the vacuum cleaners. Dust all appliances and furniture and fans. Clean all three bathrooms- including scrubbing the three toilets and two showers. Clean out the pantry and refrigerator. Take out the trash and recycling. Clean all the dog slobbers off the windows...in the living room, kitchen, AND guest bedroom. Steam the kitchen floor and the foyer. Pick up all the dog piles in the backyard. Pay the mortgage. Pay the cable. Pay the trash bill. Pay the water bill. Pay the electric bill. Pay the home insurance...on and on and on. Annnnnnd repeat.

No I'm not complaining. By having to do these things, I'm reminded that I'm fortunate enough to have a home. It's nights and temperatures like these that make me realize how lucky I truly am. No it's not always easy to appreciate cleaning and paying bills, but I am truly lucky to have a wonderful home.

No comments:

Post a Comment