Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 23- It's too cold to clean.

If you are in the northern hemisphere, you already know...it's freaking cold! I can't imagine how people do this on a regular basis...in Alaska and Canada, I guess. That's insanity!

Even as I sit in my heated home (with layers, blankets, and a dog on me) I'm pretty chilly. Noah has resorted to putting his hood up to try keeping body heat from escaping. Ayden's still quite active so I'm not sure he even notices the cold.

Today, on the list to simplify was to get rid of the DVD's and clean out the drawer in our tv stand. I understand this is an inside job, but I've decided to push this item until tomorrow night. Instead, we cuddled up, Ayden played, and we tried our hardest to stay warm.

So tomorrow, I'll be packing all of our DVD's into boxes and preparing them for either yardsale or eBay. The DVD tower has to go as well. We have a lot of DVD's...and this is after we'd already gone through them this summer and "purged". We like movies...what can I say?





The only problems are that:
1. we never watch those dvd's. We have everything ripped digitally and watch through our Apple TV... and,
2. Ayden loves to pull the DVDs out of the tower and put them all over the floor. If I had known that we wouldn't need toys, I would have just put the DVDs out for him.

So in all honesty, they need to go. We will probably keep the series of Family Guy and Sex and the City, only because we don't have those digitally saved. Other than that, they all need to go. So...if there is a movie that you want on DVD, please let me know. I'm sure we have it and would be more than happy to send it your way. And thanks in advance for helping us organize our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment