Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 22- Simplifying Scrapbooking??

First let me apologize for not posting this yesterday but the day, as many days do, got away from me. So I'm going to let you know what I "simplified" yesterday. I put simplify in quotes because this was more of a hobby that I finally completed.

I finished Ayden's "baby" book. If you have been reading from the beginning, you may remember that I started his scrapbook set up in August before he was born. You can see the layout here. I know it seems a little premature to create a scrapbook before the baby is born but I knew that once the baby was born, I wouldn't have time. And I was right...moms you get that.

I tried to keep up with it as much as possible. It has a opening page, and then every ultrasound, maternity pictures, his room, the baby shower, birth, first Thanksgiving, first Christmas, and then every month for 2012. That's a lot of info...and it's just his first full year of life! So with having him here, it is difficult to get those pictures resized, printed, and placed in the book.




Sorry for the dark pictures but the flash on shiny page protectors...no go. If you have any questions about how to set up an album, layout, or colors, please don't hesitate. I really enjoy scrapbooking so I'm more than happy to help you!

So now that Ayden's first album is done, what I plan on doing is a page for each month of the year. I can manage to get at least one page done each month so keep a visual catalog of our lives as a small family. I haven't ventured into "online" scrapbooks, so I'm very interested in your experience with sites and user-ability. Recommendations??

1 comment:

  1. Go you!!! My son will be 2 at the end of March and I still haven't finished his baby book! Oops! It looks real nice, good job!

    Ps I saw the foot prints and I also delivered at Chester county :-)

    ReplyDelete