Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Didn't forget...

I know that my resolution was that each day I would do one more thing to simplify my life. I've done a lot of cleaning the first 8 days of the new year and haven't even taken a chunk out of the list. On Wednesday, I had planned to clean out the guest room closet. However, Noah was able to come home and hang out with me and Ayden. We started to watch "Flight", which I highly recommend to everyone for the simply fact that Denzel Washington is AMAZING. So needless to say, I didn't get to the guest bedroom closet.

Then on Thursday, I had more cleaning on my list and we were sidetracked looking at a lot to possibly build. Turns out, the lot may not be the one for us. It's a bit too far for Noah's commute. So we'll keep looking for the right situation.

And finally, on Friday...well...It was Friday. Again, I had things on the list to do, but it was much more important for me to relax with my family on the couch. So that is EXACTLY what we did.

So although it's been 3 days and I haven't worked on the major resolution... I plan on making efforts today to get caught up. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment