Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Game on!

I married into a family of game players. At each family event, we usually end the night screaming at each other (happy screaming) over a point, rule, or who's pittin'! (You gotta be there) It's always fun, even when I consistently lose, and we always have a great time.

So being from a long line of board gamers, Noah and I have accumulated many games over the years; most of which...you guessed it...we don't play. My mother in law usually has the game we play at family gatherings and the last time Noah and I played, I was 6 months pregnant and he was a very sore loser. ;-)

Tonight was the night to get rid of those games. We kept quite a few- Twister, Monopoly, Scene It, Scategories, CatchPhrase, and Yahtzee. However, some were not so fortunate to grace our playful home. Dirty Minds, Smart Ass (Travel), Don't Quote Me, Partini,  Battle of the Sexes, Family Guy Trivial Pursuit, and Scene It- The Simpsons are all on their way out.

Who's ready for game night now???



Coming soon: Death and Taxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment