Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 5...and 6

One of the resolutions that I didn't explicitly discuss in my previous post, was to spend more meaningful time with my family. This "family" doesn't stop at Noah and Ayden; it includes a lot of people. I want to be around these people and spend actual time around these people; to really spend time being with them in the moment and not just be in the same room.

So yesterday, instead of cleaning my closets or straightening up my home, I went to the Farm Show with my mom, dad, sister, her boyfriend, Noah and Ayden. I had never been to the Farm Show before. How fun is it?! And no, that is not sarcasm.

I really enjoyed myself. Aside from fighting this sinus infection, I had a great time watching the rodeo, petting the animals, eating the food, and walking the complex. I honestly could have gone to the rodeo and been there all day. More importantly, I was more than happy to just be with my husband, child, parents, and sister. We laughed about so many different things. It was a really great day.

So day 5 mission: changed and completed!

Day 6 is looking a bit different. We are now at home and Noah had to go to school to work on the set. Ayden and I always miss him while he's gone but because both of us aren't feeling very well, it makes for a great day to snuggle and watch Disney movies. So although I had grand ideas of cleaning more stuff around the house, this morning I took down the Christmas tree, made myself some breakfast and I'm about to snuggle with my little boy.

Day 6 mission: completed!


No comments:

Post a Comment