Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Aquarium Day (t-9)

The National Aquarium in Baltimore is awesome! I cannot believe I have never been there before. In fact, I think the only time I'd been in Baltimore was one time in college when we went to the Power Plant bars. That was fun but for my old self, the National Aquarium was great. We started there and then went to the Cheesecake Factory. (also heart stopping goodness!) I'll just let the pictures speak for our trip today. So much fun!

The Inner Harbor

Not without a ticket!

I could live here

CRABS!

Trout...fishing?

Daddy and Ayden

Mom immediately says, "This is where they keep the aliens"- Oh Lordy!

So cool

Fish and Turtle

gorgeous coral

sharks

trying to see the turtle

here fishy fishy

Finally the turtle!

3-fin

Dory fish

just keep swimming

another turtle

poor Maverick

HUGE Maverick

sooooooooo creepy

yes, his mouth is open

Froggy!

Just stretching

These guys were TINY!

Same with this guy...teeny tiny

HUGE stingray

eerie beauty

even bigger stingray

didn't mean to offend you with my picture

so pretty

Turtle again!

Love these two

Main exhibit

The turtle came out as soon as we walked away...darn it!

Peek-a-boo

Dolphin presentation

LOVED it!

getting Jello!

trying to stay away

Hi Foster!

waving to the dolphins

Got very excited with the jumps and splashing

Dancing dolphin

JUMP!

JELLIES!

I'm so confused by these things!

ooooooooo!

Little squishy

More jellies

BIG jellies

Hard Rock and BAB (Big Ass Bookstore)

Neat!

YAY! (still no nap)

Couldn't take it anymore

Yes he is wearing a Barnes & Noble bag- it started to downpour on our way back to the car and didn't want his cast to get wet.

Up tomorrow: Creation Day with Mom and Shey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment