Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Tattoo Day (t-16)

Hello. My name is Kaylia and I am a hyperactive, narotic, OCD, control freak.

*SIGH*

Now that I've admitted that, let me explain some of that. I got a lot of things from my mother, unfortunately, she also gave me some of her worry-side as well. I tend to over-think things and get situations all worked up in my head before anything has even happened. Any situation that I think could possibly go wrong or a time that I could "lose control" of something, I get very tense and stressed out. Picture my dog. He sees someone walking by and fluffs up his neck fur and starts barking- even though the person is just walking by the house. That's me. I get all worked up about nothing- most times. The stress and tension have taken their toll and frankly, I'm done with it.

So as part of my 30-in-30, I wanted to get something to remind me to calm down and take things one step at a time. Instead of getting all freaked out and over-thinking, I'm just going to let it go and relax a little bit. Handle issues that arise when it happens- not before, because in my experience, they don't. So today, I got my tattoo.




As a side note, it was a great day. Not only because I have given myself the reminder of relaxation, but because my mom and sister was able to come with me. They made the drive down last night and we were able to catch up. Then this morning, we were all getting ready in the same bathroom like old times and off we went. It was so nice to hang out with them and catch up. I miss those times and am truly a very blessed lady to have such great ladies in my life.

Up tomorrow: Donate Day- I'll be giving more things to GoodWill...one of my favorite things to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment