Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Love, Marriage, and Baby Carriage (t-12)

Today was an easy day. There wasn't any running around or planning anything major. Some days, you just need a day to chill.

So today's goal was to find a ring that I like to commemorate my sweet baby boy, Ayden. I know that may not be a big thing for many people but I like jewelry (what girl doesn't). My husband doesn't buy jewelry a lot and I'm so thankful for that. He buys me AMAZING jewelry when it happens but I'd rather he save that for very special occasions. He bought me diamond earrings when I had Ayden and I adore them.

Anyway, I had seen a picture on Pinterest of adding a ring to your wedding set for the baby. I love this idea. So today I had the task of finding the Ayden ring.
I'd love to be able to go to our jewelry store that we got our wedding rings but to have a custom ring made is very expensive and frankly, we would rather save that money right now. So instead, I had to find a cheaper option. Etsy.com is a great site for quality items and the ability to customize. So I ordered my rings today and should have them in about a week!

In fact, they were both so inexpensive that I ordered one for Mac Dawgie. He was, after all, my first baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment