Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Union Jack Day (t-18)

Today was so much fun.

As you may or may not know, I am a HUGE fan of Her Royal Highness Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge...aka Kate Middleton! LOVE her! Seriously, I love her style and grace...she rocks!

So in my 30 in 30, I decided to have an English day. This morning I woke up and had my morning tea. Granted, I was watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey but that's only because I haven't gotten addicted to Downton Abbey just yet.

After that, we had to go get Ayden's cast so things were put on hold for a tiny bit until I could get home to get ready for my Tea Time with Cyndi at Ye Olde English Shoppe in Intercourse, PA. Cyndi took me there last year for my birthday and I loved it. It's just a cute little restaurant that serves English food and tea. Adorable! If you ever have a chance to go, I recommend the Chocolate Strawberry tea and a serving to treacle pudding. YUM!

So we got all dressed up with our hats and went for tea...such a fun day. Too bad Kate didn't have the baby. Cheerio!

Up tomorrow: I will FINALLY finish our wedding scrapbook! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment