Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sign Language Day.... Well... (t-14)

Originally, today was supposed to be the day for me to enroll in a sign language course. I looked into it. Bob Randall Associates- I have two words of advice. 1. Update your website more frequently. 2. Offer sign language classes closer.

Needless to say, sign language didn't happen today. I will continue to work on my dvd's and flashcard signs until a course is offered closer to home.

Instead, my wonderful husband decided to make up for my botched English Day and our really botched Date Day. Here's the story:

I was really tired today for some reason and while laying on the couch, my husband walks downstairs and says "you have 5 minutes to get ready." I was a little in shock because I had no idea what he was talking about and how does one get ready when they don't know what they're doing?! So I started asking questions. 1. Where are we going? No answer. 2. What should I be wearing? What you're wearing is fine, just needs shoes. 3. Is Ayden coming along? Nope, dad is coming to watch him now.

So I threw on a pair of shoes and off we went.

Once in the car, he explained that because our Date Day and English Day were a bit messed up because of Ayden breaking his arm, he wanted to make up for that. We were going to the Whip Tavern! (killing two birds with one stone- so resourceful!)

I really enjoy The Whip. They have good food and if you ever get a chance, go on a Thursday night for Quizzo! So fun!! And don't forget to have some sticky toffee pudding- that dessert is AMAZING!

Up tomorrow: ZOO DAY!!! So freaking excited! And a special thanks to Johanna for all the insight and help with planning zoo day! You are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment