Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Dutch Wonderland Day (t-2)

Today was originally set to be "learn a new language" day. Honestly, I'm all up for doing this, however, I haven't found a program that has worked yet. I've heard that Rosetta Stone is fabulous...well for 500 buckaroos... it better be. So today was changed.

Instead we went to Dutch Wonderland. I cannot believe we've never been there before. I mean, Noah's been there- when he was a kid. I had never been there- not even as a child. How much fun is that place?

Ayden had a blast and we were able to let him ride some things on his own. (tiny tear for my baby boy who isn't so much of a baby anymore) Other things, we rode together as a family or just one of us and Ayden.

On top of that, everyone in the park was so nice. All the workers were very helpful and very kind. Not to mention that everyone in the park has kids, so they can commiserate when your son hasn't had a nap and wants to be on the ride RIGHT NOW! Either way, so much fun and I highly recommend it. Check out our pics!

Up tomorrow: Set goals for the next 30 :-)

Yay for Dutch Wonderland Day!

Monster Trucks!!!

These crazy people jump from the top of that thing!

Love this pic!

Even Ayden thinks these guys are nuts!

There's a frog jumping!

Bulldozers!

WEEEEEEE!

"Guys, I don't think you know how tired I am"

Hi Ty!

Hi Daddy!

And on the carousel again...

Turtle Whirl...AH VOM!

Choo Choo!

What do you mean I can't jump off?

Not even 5 minutes into the ride home...

No comments:

Post a Comment