Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Zoo Day (t-13)

I can finally say that I've been to the zoo! YAY!

Yes, that's right. Until now, I have never been to a real zoo. Don't get me wrong- Zoo America in Hershey Park is nice for where it is but it's not a zoo like Philadelphia's zoo. So today we went.

Aside from it being insanely hot, the day was great. Ayden and I got to experience the zoo for the first time together. We started in Monkey Junction and went from there, seeing giraffes, bears, tigers, zebras, a rhino, reptiles, orangutans, gorillas, penguins, flamingos, and one very creep King Cobra that followed me around the cage. Gross.

All in all, it was a great day. Not to mention watching Ayden's face on the train and carousel was awesome! Enjoy the pictures!

Roos!

This is DAN- Head hancho! He even hopped for us!

We had to see Sophie!

My favorite

Baby

Rock Licker

So confused about Sophie

Hippo Ears

Camels say WOO WOO!

The boys

Dad!


Choo Choo!

All done!

Peacocking



Carousel


Love them

pacing back and forth

Kinda felt like food...


Here kitty kitty!

OOOOOO!

LOVED it!

pretty kitty





Up tomorrow: Ayden's Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment