Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bury the Hatchet Day (t-25)

We all have those people in our lives that we know deep down, we need to clear the air and get over it. Maybe it's a relative or maybe an old friend. Whether you want to salvage the relationship or cut it loose, either way, you know that it's time to move on.

Today I confronted those issues in my life. I'm sure I didn't get to each and every person that I've wronged and apologized to them today but I did send out a very important letter. My relationship with this person deteriorated quickly and it's sad to me. We were very close at one time and now that closeness is gone.

My letter was not a letter of intention or expectations. I am fully aware that things may be beyond repair and that's okay, but I needed to get issues in the open and apologize for my portion of the problem.

I hope that my letter makes a difference and that we can both move on from here. I only wish the best to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment