Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wedding Scrapbook Day (t-17)

A simple to-do...DONE!

Noah and I have been married for 5 years, as of June 21st of this year. It has been a crazy wonderful five years with a lot of ups and some downs. One of the items that haven't been finished in that time was our wedding album.

Our photographers are friends of the family and gave us a wonderful opportunity to make our own album instead of getting a book put together only using certain pictures. This way, I was able to choose all the pictures I wanted and put them in the album the way I liked it. Plus, I enjoy scrapbooking so that was an added bonus.

The only problem is, that takes time... and lots of it! I've been working on it on and off each year to try to finish and yet, it never seems to get completed. This was something I had to remedy this year.

So today, I took a few hours, put pictures on paper, taped, glued, cut, and arranged close to 200 pictures for our wedding album. It was fun but not because I enjoy scrapbooking but because I was able to relive that day again and again.

We made so many great memories that day and now we have a very large album to show for it. *I was having issues with the flash on the camera and the shiny papers, so unfortunately, I don't have actual pictures of the album. Please stop by and check it out someday.*


Up tomorrow: New Tattoo Day...already have butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment